Below are instructions on how to request a Maintenance Job?
1) If you don't already have an account for the Tenant Network Support Portal click the tab labelled Sign Up
2) Follow the on screen instructions and create a user account
3) Next click the tab labelled New Support Ticket
4) Complete all fields and provide as much information as possible
5) When all fields are complete press submit
6) You will be notified by email that a ticket has been raised
7) We will respond to your ticket when it is received and you will be notified whenever we add a response to a ticket
When a ticket is raised only communicate via the support portal, please do not call or email the branch for updates.
When you have created a Tenant Network Support Account this will last for the life of your tenancy
Please only submit one ticket per request e.g. if you have multiple maintenance items there is no need to create multiple tickets
If your landlord manages the property please contact them directly, as we can only assist tenants who live in our managed properties
If your job is an emergency job outside of hours please contact our 24 hour emergency line which can be found on website homepage.
(please note this is for emergencies only e.g. burst pipes, no electricity etc.)